0 items-$0.00

Q&A: Where can I get a “Beat Pad” like Linkin Park’s?

Question by ♪♫ I rule punk-rock! ♫♪: Where can I get a “Beat Pad” like Linkin Park’s?
You know, that thing Mike/Joey uses in “Numb” and “Crawling”, where can I get one?
What section on musiciansfriend?

Best answer:

Answer by River Euphrates
Check www.musiciansfriend.com.

They’ve got all kinds of sequencers and drum pads.

Add your own answer in the comments!

2019-04-12T12:38:58+00:00 Akai MPC 2500|2 Comments


  1. blank
    Lazarus Resurrected!!! at - Reply

    Get an Akai mpc. they make a 500,1000,2000,2500,4000, and now the 5000. Any one of these are what you want trust me. They are the leading samplers in the industry.

  2. blank
    whatever441 at - Reply

    in youtube it’ll tell u how

Leave A Comment